Rapid Morph Technologies is an experienced diverse solutions provider, ready to meet unique challenges of your operations and design flexible and future-proof security systems for Clinics and Hospitals, Schools and Education, Retail, Warehousing, Banks and Financial, Corporate, Transportation, Law Enforcement, Correctional Facilities, Homeland Security, and other unique and challenging environments requiring professional advice.
Try out VideoLogic™ product family today and see for yourself why you should not have to settle for less.
VideoLogic™ Product Demo|
File size: 1.52MB
VideoLogic™ is an advanced Network Video Surveillance platform designed to be extremely competitive in today’s and tomorrow’s market, taking business organizations who wager on open architecture networked video systems to a new level. Consolidating business processes across an organization will improve data management, responsiveness, communications, and many other aspects of everyday business operations.
VideoLogic™ is designed with a greater goal in mind: unleashing the unique and enjoyable end-user experience through our solutions. Some of the eye-catching features include simple and appealing menus and wizard forms guiding user step by step to the destination point; flexibility and intuitive design of the graphic user interface that will end the most common question of all time “how do I…?”; and many more. All these features are backed up by the rock-solid framework that will bring stability and scalability of your networked video system.
Rapid Morph Technologies strives to stay one step ahead of the technology advancement and answer business users’ concerns before they are escalated into a disadvantage. Our goal is to create products that are utilized as real business solutions, enhancing IT operations and security at the same time.
VideoLogic™ Software Features
- Camera-by-camera resolution settings
- Independent Viewing and Recording resolution and frame rate settings
- Digital Zoom and Pan Tilt inside camera window
- Resizable and movable camera windows and viewing components
- Facility Map interface with camera plotting
- View Presets association to Maps
- Intuitive Setup Wizards for simple and easy system configuration
- PTZ camera tours and presets
- Individual camera recording and time lapse choices
- Circular or linear recording
- Local, NAS, SAN, and off-site recording
- Motion masking and sensitivity settings
- Hard Drive failure watch dog
- E-mail notification, SMS message, and Audio notification
- Pending alarm event requiring authorized user to reset
- Multiple levels of access for system users
- Password protection
- Specific actions in the system can be easily blocked
- Hardware failure watch dog
- Persistence manager, video files consistency daemon
- Free software upgrades for the life of the system
- User-specific system preferences and views
- Supports Windows Server 2000 and 2008, XP, Vista, and Windows 7
- Runs on both 32bit and 64bit architecture